Experience of the world’s leading programmable controllers, combined with the application knowledge of rotating machinery and oil/gas markets, ensure SITES provides fully functionally tested software solutions.
- Fail safe, up to SIL 3 (IEC 61508, 61511)
- Hot standby
- Dual redundancy
- 2oo3 voting systems
SCADA – Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition – is the ultimate operator interface. Based on an industrial or standard desktop personal computer, the heart of the system is a specific software package, which runs under various operating systems.
In addition to providing 100% data integrity, this solution also delivers:
- Real time and historical trending, allowing the display of real time or historical data in graphical form with time and date stamping.
- Alarm management, allowing alarms to be sent to display screens, printers and files.
- Reporting, allowing customized reports for management to be produced containing real process information.
- Security: users can be assigned both individual and group rights; an audit trail lets you track and record operator actions.
- Communications to plant equipment via Ethernet, wireless via standard industrial protocols required.
- Business system communication using Ethernet and TCP/IP and a multitude of protocols.
- Multiple SCADA nodes which can be installed throughout the plant.
- Data logging;
- Batch control;
- Process control.